SELTEKA / TVIP STB middleware
Address portal for devices MAG 250/254/260: s.tvip.lt
- - Added changing language of EPG (at each/any channel), if source have more languages;
- - Drag'n'drop sorting, according to your wishes;
- - Session limits. Example: customer have 3 devices (2 stb + smart tv) and if we set session to "2", then customer can see the "movie" ONLY on 2 devices simultaneously. STB+smart, or 2xSTB, but no more;
- - CCTV: Automatically generating custom packages for each STB, ready for CCTV;
- - CCTV: new server type, which will be used for streaming. DVR supported.
- - API integration with hardware transcoders Arcotel and PBI;
Features and Advantages:
- Support any devices SELTEKA STB and SYNET;
- Support TVIP STB;
- Support SMART IPTV application at TV with smart function (samsung, lg, sony, philips);
- Channels control with multisources. Automatically or manual changing source stream of channels;
- Token authorization. Each request from STB or SMART TV authorize by uniq generated token and check it every 30-60 sec;
- Scaling MultiServers.
You can add servers with few types: "Streamer" (just HLS streamer or HLS streamer + DVR),
"Cache" server, which used for re-transmiting streams in network, or "Foreign DVR" (just use foreign DVR server with token and pattern URL).
Some channels in middleware can use own DVR server or "foreign DVR", if that needed;
- EPG server with multiple sources (tv24.lt, sattelite, teleguide.info, etc).
XMLTV and JSON support; Custom channel can receive EPG from different source;
- DVR (Archive / Catch-up) at ANY devices: SYNET, SELTEKA, TVIP and smart tv;
- "Foreing DVR" support. You can add use "foreign" servers with DVR archive; Custom channel can use own archive or "foreign";
- Completely work DVR with SSD cache;
- Parrent control. You can turn on it at same channels and STB require password for viewing Not work in SMART TV;
- Channel packages, possibility to assing any custom channel list (package) to any device/STB;
- Categories support; SELTEKA and TVIP STB;
- Favorites channels support; SELTEKA and TVIP STB;
- Customers database with any custom fields. API integraion with LMS;
- lock/unlock services at any STB/device;
- Sorting / filtering at any fileds: STB type, STB SN, MAC, Address, Phone, Last seen STB time, packages, etc;
- Full control of firmwares. SELTEKA and TVIP STB;
- Generate m3u8 playlist (HLS or MPEGTS) for any STB, with token authorization.
You can watch this playlist in VLC or upload it to any STB/device. SSIPTV application, for example. DVR/Catch-up not supported;
- Real time statistic of viewers: IP, channel, which device, archive or live stream, traffic, duration of session, customer name;
- Another low level minor features;
- Support Android STB;
- Support MAG/DUNE STB; (realized in dev build)
- WebTV / WebRTC (already realized, transcoding and AAC needed!);
- Full LIVE and DVR analytics by each STB/device. Automatically sorting channels in customer STB, by customers popularity;
- Generating custom recomended programms (in "Rekomenduoti" menu in SELTEKA and TVIP STB) for customer, based on his DVR analytic;
- Personal client portal. Customer can choose and sort *HARDLY* his playlist (package, which set by admin), remove or add channels.
List of available channels. Summary customers statistic of each his STB/device, when and what watched (Which channels/programms, DVR or LIVE and duration);
- Personal client portal. Possibillity to save locally any program from DVR;
- Completelly work with "cache" / "proxies" servers. (some networks have "cache" servers for traffic/bandwidth economy in his infrastructure).
At this time middleware can't get full statistic from this "cache" servers.
YouTube video how it works:
How to connect my STB?
How to connect my MAG250 / MAG254 / MAG260?
- Address portal for devices MAG 250/254/260: s.tvip.lt
How to connect my SMART TV?
Some functions / channels maybe restricted or failed by stupid demo users. Inform us and we rollback the system to work state ASAP. Thanks
If you want to see more channels or just have any addiotional questions - just contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- install SMART IPTV application at your TV;
- login into demo web admin panel (Login & Password: demo)
- create customer in middleware
- add your tv MAC address in the SMART TV menu, change package to FULL and assing it to customer
- find your mac in list and click button "get link", then copy generated URL of HLS playlist, click SIPTV button (you will be forwarded to site with manage of application), and insert copied link and your tv MAC address in the fields, and click ADD. Then restart your application in TV